I have listed below a few of the cities that are under the radar city to visit. They have wonderful things to do that people don’t really know about.
Take a look at what these beautiful cities have to offer:
- Boulder, CO- hiking, skiing and top notch food
- Portland, ME- Eventide Oyster Co, known for their clam bakes, brown butter lobster rolls
- Minneapolis, MN- the North Loop as well as the Foundtry Home- hand crafter items such as wool blankets & porcelain dish sets
- Asheville, NC- Culinary scene with a mix of southern recipes with global influnces. Also 18+ craft breweries
- St. Louis- They have just completed a $350 million revitilization. Also the Anheuser-Busch Brewery
- San Antonio, TX- The Alamo, RIverwalk
- Baltimore, Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History & Culture
- Buffalo, NY- Albright-Knox Art Gallery
- Many of the cities have not been thought about to go visit. With all of the revitalization going on, now is the time to come check out the cities.